Artograph

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
No, really....critiques please???

100_4206leafinthebirdbath-1.jpg

Thanks for looking/commenting!! ;)

Too symmetrical? Limited visual interest at this size? How long have you been in your 'leaf phase'... or is it best not to ask?.. Lift your head AND your lens, or not - I respect free willy :lol:

-Shea

No critique, sorry. But please tell me, is that a puddle picture? I used to love puddle pictures.:D

i'd say the leafs pretty birght, maybe darken it some, and i would have messed with it to get a droplet or 2 in the middle of the leaf. i would have also gotten closer for more sharpness.

other than that cool shot

Thanks guys...I appreciate the comments.

BTW....it's actually a birdbath!! :O)

I like it. I would crop it to move the leaf off center though. Exposure looks correct. The bright reflection of the sky in th ewater and the leaf made for a large dynamic range.

I like it. I would crop it to move the leaf off center though. Exposure looks correct. The bright reflection of the sky in th ewater and the leaf made for a large dynamic range.

Thank you! :wink:

If it were me I would have removed the other leaves (under the water level) and then reshot the image trying to darken the exposure by just a stop or so.

If it were me I would have removed the other leaves (under the water level) and then reshot the image trying to darken the exposure by just a stop or so.

The other leaves are what makes this shot for me... my only critique is that the floating leaf is a bit over exposed.

This is a good example of when a CPol filter would be handy so that you see what's underneath the surface and avoid the harsh reflection that confuses (this) viewer.

The only flaw I see is that I can very faintly see you. Either clear out the bird bath and get a clearer reflection of yourself or edit your eyes out of the reflection whichever is your preference would be fine.

The only flaw I see is that I can very faintly see you. Either clear out the bird bath and get a clearer reflection of yourself or edit your eyes out of the reflection whichever is your preference would be fine.

Say what?? Where am I!!?? LOL!! I'm pretty sure that I was way back, and out of the way? ..Anyway...I don't see it...er...me. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back