What's your favorite camera bag?

Photo Bomb

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm in the market for a camera bag. Something able to carry a body, two lenses and misc. accessories. I'm thinking a sling style would work well.

What's your favorite bag and what features do you like in a bag?

My bag that's about that size is a lowepro flip side 200. Love that bag for short hikes and travel photography. Easily holds a single body (not gripped though, and a couple normal sized lenses or a 70-200 and one smaller lens. Has a couple small pockets for batteries, filters, etc.

It's a true backpack style, not a sling.

I also have a lowepro passport sling that I love for landscape photography. Small little sling bag that easily holds my D500, 11-16, filters, spare battery, head lamp, and a water bottle and snack.

Other than those two bags, everything lives and travels in a rolling pelican case with dividers.

A knockoff Lowepro.
Huwang Hu107490
Seen here with my 500mmF4, 7DmkII with battery grip, kit lens, 70-200F4, batteries chargers etc.

camerabag.jpg

www.cambags.com

Plug and play. Tons of review from actual users. Lets you pick a bag based on type and equipment.

My favorite camera bag is the one I bought for the camera & lenses I intend to use at the particular time I'm shooting.

i recently bought a lowepro protactic 450aw and i love it.

Sent from my smartphone using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

Last edited:
I have 1/2 dozen camera bags. The one I use the most is a Nikon back pack that was quite affordable. My second favorite is a Domke canvas bag. It is a very personal decision. I would suggest you follow your own preference rather than follow that of someone else.

It's a camera bag, not a purse, and I'm a guy. I could care less about fashion and only about function. I have several camera bags in my collection of various sizes. My personal favorite is the one that is doing the job for me when I need it. My favorite feature is that it holds the stuff I need at any given time.

Tamrac Expedition 5X Camera/Laptop works for me.

Lowe Pro has been my go to bag for years. Currently I have one of the smaller Stealth Reporter and a Sling style. Very happy.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back