Whatsit Jan. 20

Toffee chunks mixed with gravel for that extra surprise?

I have two guesses, but I am sticking with my first one: It's coffee.

small stones in a planter...you know, on the top of the soil in the pot.

Looks like small gravel to me. The turquiose piece on the bottom thrid close to the right side of the image is interesting to me. Seems like the odd man out there. :)

Methinks you need your monitor calibrated Dwight.

definitely true. :)

in the meantime... what color is it actually? black?

I looked, then scrolled down immediately to Quick Reply, so as not to be influenced...my guess is one of the multi-spice blends, like the kind sold by either McCormick or Schilling here in the USA.

My guesses are, diced mushroom, bacon bits or Textured Vegetable Protein?

Hehe. maybe I just need my color descriptions calibrated then. <pause to google the color turquoise... > yeah... so, it definitely doesn't look torquoise, I just described it wrong. :lol:

Thanks for the clarification.

Ground up Pecans?

Pronounced southern style of course..... "puh-cons"
bigthumb.gif

I grew up in Georgia and I say pee-cans. I don't recall ever hearing anyone in my home town area calling them "pu-kahns"

Ground up Pecans?

Pronounced southern style of course..... "puh-cons"
bigthumb.gif

I grew up in Georgia and I say pee-cans. I don't recall ever hearing anyone in my home town area calling them "pu-kahns"

My mom was from Tennessee, and she called them "pee-cons".

+1
I'm from Tennessee, born and raised here, and also had a 12 year stint in Georgia. It's PEE-Cons. Not puh-cons. Not Pee-Cans. Pee-Cons. :lol:

And that's not what this is, imo. ;)

That little blue piece is throwing me off completely and I can't figure out if it's in there JUST to throw us off or if it's a great big hint.
I really wanted to vote for coarse coffee grounds, but I've never had blue bits in my coffee grounds.

The gravel from an aquarium? Maybe.

asphalt shingle

Most reactions

New Topics

Back