What's new

Whatsit No. 151

480sparky46 45

Chief Free Electron Relocator
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
25,394
Reaction score
9,148
Location
Iowa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Yeah, it's been a while. I know. But here's one I took the other day.

WII151P1.jpg



Be sure the check the list of previous Whatsits before guessing!
 
Soooo happy this is back. No clue what it is, but happy to be looking.
 
Omg. I was just thinking of these earlier after I read one of your posts. That's weird. Slinky?
 
Well, I'd have never gotten that! I was gonna guess the same thing as Ron, except I was pretty sure that the spirals wouldn't be so flat on top even at 600x their actual size (yeah, 600x might be a *slight* exaggeration--I think your whatsits are usually no more than 585x life-size... :D )
You tricked us with this, because most of us were trying to think of much SMALLER things.

Now that you've graced us with another whatsit, you KNOW we're just gonna want MORE, right??? :D
 
Sharon, I was thinking those d-i-y spirals that you bind yourself. They are flat but they aren't as thick at this. It looked metal to me but have been fooled by that look with the game before.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom