What's new

Wheat Field in Lepine

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is a scene I found 8 hours west from my city, in Lepine (Saskatchewan, Canada). Lepine used to be a small hamlet but is now abandoned and the only structures still standing are two grain elevators. The one seen here is one of them.

p411665481-4.jpg


Thanks for looking :)
 
Yes? No? Maybe?
 
I like everything about it, but the dark blotchy sky.

It's very bothersome to me.

I love the in focus wheat, and the mill(?)

What about doing a "pano" crop and fixing the little bit of blotch that would be present?
 
Thanks for pointing that out, Bitter (I hesitate to use your acronym). I've received the same feedback on another forum as well. I think I've been too enamoured with the sky processed dark lately, and this is a good example in which I shouldn't have processed it this way. I believe the pano crop you suggest would work great, but I like this framing so I'm going to lighten that dark blotch of sky instead and see how it works.

The building is an old-style grain elevator :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom