What's new

Wheelbarrow

ADanstrom

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Wheel_Barrow_by_TheSickBastard.jpg
 
the pole in the middle takes away from it IMO... kinda smacks me in the face
 
I can agree with that but the point was to show the fence so you could tell what the shadows on the wheelbarrow were.
 
couldn't u step to the right and get the fence + barrow w/out the pole?
 
Yeah, not digging the pole... and it seems a little noisy.
 
Cropped down to remove the pole its a really nice shot. Framed differently to where the pole simply wouldn't have been right down the middle it could have been a fantastic shot.

I understand wanting it to be clear what the shadows were caused by, but in this case I don't think it would have taken a Mensa member to see a chain link fence.
 
I have to agree with the others about the pole. Also next time upload at 1024x800
 
I like that its black and white, wish I saw the full wheelbarrow (seems choppy), and the pole accentuates the choppiness. I'd have to agree with previous posts that stepping to the right would help.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom