Wheelie, C&C

Hey Jamie.

First off, doing that zoom effect isn't easy (assuming you did it at point of capture)... and you did a really nice job with it. It's very clear.

The image didn't strike me as overwhelmingly exciting or non-exciting, though I bet your brother will enjoy the shot, so that's cool.

The problem, for me, is that I think the zooming effect is usually best employed when it compliments something in the image... like a spiral or a burst formation of a subject, or something along those lines. In this case, it appears more as a "oh hey, this will be COOL!" kind of thing... this isn't bad, certainly... I just don't personally find that it matches up well with the subject and the action in this case.

Nice wheelie, btw. :)

He stated above that it was done in post, not at point of capture.

^^^ yeah, well... um... I have 103 temperature and am on 72 hours of headache. What's your excuse?!?!?

:lol:

^^^ yeah, well... um... I have 103 temperature and am on 72 hours of headache. What's your excuse?!?!?

:lol:

Wow man, you should get that checked out. Hope you feel better. It's ok though, I only saw it because I went back to see how many people he was defensive towards.

I would love to know where this "you want pats on the back" has come from. Yes i asked for C&C and that is what i received from Bitter Jeweler, i wasn't defending against what he saying, i was disagreeing.

I only got defensive when you (Josh) and Dscience assumed i posted the photo for a pat on the back.

Thank Manaheim for the C&C :thumbup:

I would love to know where this "you want pats on the back" has come from. Yes i asked for C&C and that is what i received from Bitter Jeweler, i wasn't defending against what he saying, i was disagreeing.

I only got defensive when you (Josh) and Dscience assumed i posted the photo for a pat on the back.

Thank Manaheim for the C&C :thumbup:

No, you became defensive long before that when I stated it was more of a snapshot to me, and that you went overboard on the blur in post.

I am not going to argue over something so absurd. Good luck with the C&C; try take things with a grain of salt! :headbang:

Glad to help! :)

And yeah, been to see a doctor already... I have lyme disease... I am uncleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeean! The meds make your condition worse for a while before it gets better.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back