head for the water

websize001DSC_8400edit.jpg

websize002DSC_8513edit.jpg

websize003DSC_8443edit.jpg

websize002DSC_8414edit.jpg

websize001DSC_8444edit.jpg

websize001DSC_8466edit.jpg

thanks for looking!!

love the saturation in all these Raymond....nice work. AN EAGLE.....thanks for including, beautiful shot!

Thanks Everyone, and I was thinking of you Jon, while I was shooting away at this beautiful bird, I just wish I had got there earlier when there was more light. Now I know my way around this zoo, we will return soon, and try again.

This is an excellent series of shots Raymond. I really like the duck photo up close with the bead of water to the left, caught in midair and the eagle is spectacular.

nice work Raymond! i love the 5th capture.. the bg is awesome.. and i love the frozen water drops... cool colors :thumbsup: :D :D :D

You went back into that lake, didn`t you? You said you would do so when the light situation for your first on-the-same-level-with-the-ducks-photos did not come out in the way you wanted them to come out, right?

In some, I find the colours too intense.
Travel brochure colours...
My favourite is Photo 5!

LaFoto said:
You went back into that lake, didn`t you? You said you would do so when the light situation for your first on-the-same-level-with-the-ducks-photos did not come out in the way you wanted them to come out, right?

In some, I find the colours too intense.
Travel brochure colours...
My favourite is Photo 5!

ya, i may have pushed the colours a bit far.. still learning here, and so much to learn.

Thanks everyone!

Most reactions

Back