When do you guys use your cameras?

I try to carry my camera with me at all times. That doesn't mean I have a chance to use it, but the times I leave it at home it seems like there's always a missed opportunity. I've had buyers remorse after each and every camera purchase but then it goes away after a few minutes and I start shooting again. Use your purchase as an excuse to go out more and see and do things. Best of luck with whatever you choose.

Just got my camera then!

Can't be happier! Turns out that the camera was a Pentax K100D SUPER!!! not just the normal K100D

the guy didn't even know what he had. The User manual is bloody HUGE. I've gotten a couple of hundred-page dSLR guides off the internet as well

so i'll be reading through all that, can't wait to get started!

Turned out to be a pretty good deal for $700, it even came with a 1gb SD card, and he purchased it on the 17/10/07 so i have like a whole year warranty left too.

awesome

ps. anybody know any other good guides out there? or any Pentax specific ones? cheers

I see you already have your camera, but I'll answer anyway. Mine gets used from several times a week to several times an hour/min. I have had SLR/DSLR's for over 35 years, and except for losing boxes of neg's in a fire, have tens of thousands of frames stored. Take that new camera and shoot everything, experimenting with angles, distance and exposure values. It's amazing how many different ways to make the same object look. Have fun, and post your results.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back