When fairy tales are getting reality!

elektro

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It's my favourite picture.
I very like it and I think you will like it too.
There are a few pictures from several places.
The main place is Dubrovnik, the town of Croatia.
It's magic old town.

Enjoy

114b.jpg

Nice HDR, Oleg, and where were you? I was beginning to miss you on the forums? Are you planning your trip to Germany in May :sexywink: !?!?!

(I have played with strong HDR, too, have you seen it? It is here in Graphics Programs and Photo Gallery).

I like how you have light all the way up the alley. The way the buildings are warped reminds me of Escher drawings. And I really like the crows flying over, they look like a bridge to the dark side. Glad to see you posting again!

I'm very glad to hear you, my friends!
Thank you for your opinions.
LaFoto where were you?
I had very much work and very much rest, because I could not be here.

I was beginning to miss you on the forums?
My cheeks are ruddy:lovey:

Are you planning your trip to Germany in May
Maybe...

My language is still bad, because I can't write very much.

Well, I think your English is already very good! And your photography is even better! So we need you here to show us all how you do it! ;)

I really like the suroundings in this pic, it looks great. I just think the 2 people are a bit out of place. Something weird with the lighting on them i think. But overall, great piece of work :)

Awesome photo!! How are you getting such a surreal quality to the picture? I've seen HDR photos that look great, but I like the surreal look....How's that happen?

Awesome photo!! How are you getting such a surreal quality to the picture? I've seen HDR photos that look great, but I like the surreal look....How's that happen?
It isn't HDR. It's much work in photoshop.
I think mine thing inspiration and nothing more!

Good luck!

Most reactions

Back