Twig TPF Noob! Joined Jun 9, 2007 Messages 301 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 10, 2008 #1
tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 8, 2005 Messages 45,715 Reaction score 14,785 Location Victoria, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 11, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #2 Neat.
D Don Schaeffer TPF Noob! Joined Jun 21, 2005 Messages 53 Reaction score 0 Aug 11, 2008 #3 Well done photo. I like the gold tone of it. It looks vaguely familiar but I know I'venever been there.
Well done photo. I like the gold tone of it. It looks vaguely familiar but I know I'venever been there.
Twig TPF Noob! Joined Jun 9, 2007 Messages 301 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 11, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks. =) It was taken in a market in Parika, Guyana.
bradster76 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 19, 2008 Messages 481 Reaction score 2 Location US Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 11, 2008 #5 Nice work, but watermark is annoying.