What's new

When the action on the court slows down...go macro!

I spy.......a kit lens! She really should have a reflector on that flash if she wants to use it facing up in a GYM. Nice photo of a MWAC and too much money :)

You know you can totally make that work on higher ISO even with a tall ceiling. I do it with weddings in certain circumstances.
 
Mana - I was not aware. Would you need to use the flash at high power and a slightly slower shutter speed?
 
Mana - I was not aware. Would you need to use the flash at high power and a slightly slower shutter speed?

Nope. Just turn the iso up a bit. Depends on how high the ceiling is, but I often wind up at ISO 800-1200 and pull it off just fine.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom