What's new

When your only shot is from behind! C&C

Taken on a sleigh ride, where I could only shoot anything from behind. And there was a guy sitting just to the right of the frame. C&C

Was this zoomed out as wide as you could go? If not, you should have, as a wider view would have made the horse a context item rather than the entire subject.

If I remember correctly, yes it was...I was using an 18-105mm lens and sitting about halfway back on the Wagon..
 
I just checked the EXIF and it says you were at 70mm. That's fairly well zoomed in.

It also says you were at 1/80, f5.3 and ISO 1600. ISO 1600 surprises me, as I wouldn't think you needed that much ISO at 1/80 and f5.3 during the day, even on a winter day. Was it a really really overcast day?
 
This was my first day with a camera that I had no clue how to work on anything except "Sports mode".... It was about 4:30 without much sun as it was already going down by then. Was snowing pretty heavily.
Still learning about the Technical parts of Photography as I am VERY new to this...

I just checked the EXIF and it says you were at 70mm. That's fairly well zoomed in.

It also says you were at 1/80, f5.3 and ISO 1600. ISO 1600 surprises me, as I wouldn't think you needed that much ISO at 1/80 and f5.3 during the day, even on a winter day. Was it a really really overcast day?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom