Where can I get "full size" pics of Nature,Waterfa

ihende

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I use a slideshow of pics when my pc is not in use and I am looking for some nice pics of nature,waterfalls,rivers,lakes,mountains e.t.cI searched and searched the net but cannot find pics that take up more than half the size of my 14" screen,the pics I get are usually very small,this is the main problem.
Does anyone have any links to where I might be able to get the types of pics I want but those that will take up more than half of my screen please?Thanks.

look for screensavers... there are tons of them out there... in fact... even vonnagy has one in the signature of his posts... (and judging by his talent... i think i'm going to have to download it too)

finding full sized pictures on the internet is tough because of photographers fear people stealing their images.

Screensavers won't do it for me as I will only be seeing just 1 image on the screen all the time,with the slideshow,I see a diffrent image every few seconds.I understand what you're saying aout photographers wanting to protect their images and have no problem with those who do but I feel that there be some out there who would not mind others using their pics for personal use,if I were a photographer and I could take a pic that would be downloaded and seen in every home in the world,I would be flattered and would be only too happy for anyone to have a copy!

many screen savers are slideshows too... just depends what kind you get.

flattery is one thing... compensation for starving artists is another! :wink:

Didn't look at it from that angle Green,my apologies.Anyway,I've always thought that screensavers were just that,screensavers.Can you tell me how I can go about searching for a screensaver that can also be a slideshow please?Thanks.

Try using your own photos. You are a photographer right? Get out there and take some nature photos! :) It will add a nice personal touch.

look for a vonnagy screen saver! there are about 130 slidesho imnages and they are just beautiful!!! They change every 5 or 4 sec.

Good point digital Matt!! Thats what I have always done. Its much better to have some of your "best" shots rolling across the screen that you own! Peace out ya'll....?!?!?!! Hmm... peace out...havent said that in about 8 years. later.

Well, you can look into my photo album, let me know which ones you want and I will somehow make the full res versions available to you.

I don't really mind people appreciating my photos:)

wow!Molested cow,you've got some really nice pics there,I will take my time on this Sunday to carefully choose what I want and will get back to you,thanks.

Molested cow,I am having a hard time viewing your pics,looks like internet problems,right now I would want every pic you have under the titles "falling water" and "memory lake PA",the rest I will keep trying to view,thanks.

Hey Molested Cow,

nice photos. I like them. Where is that house located? Is that frank loyd wright design? Let me know, I'm very curious.

Take care. j

It's been a while Molested Cow and I haven't heard from you,just want to know if you have the time and if I should wait on you for the pics or should I look elsewhere please?

Most reactions

Back