Where can I get stools?

butterflygirl

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.photosbymcdonald.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This may be a stupid question - but does anyone know where I can get the plain black, adjustable stools? I've looked at Walmart, Target, Bed, Bath and Beyond and they have stools but not adjustable ones with no backs.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

I dont use that type but I googled it and came up with a boat load of sites to check. just try entering modeling stools.

Mine are simple kitchen stools a couple have been cut down a bit to change the heights.

I also had a small two step ladder i painted with several colors so that children loved to hold on to and adults sat on when I did more than two people.

I dont use that type but I googled it and came up with a boat load of sites to check. just try entering modeling stools.

Mine are simple kitchen stools a couple have been cut down a bit to change the heights.

I also had a small two step ladder i painted with several colors so that children loved to hold on to and adults sat on when I did more than two people.

Thanks! I'll check it out!

drum stools (thrones) would also be a good idea...

How about Officemax, Staples etc.? Some industrial warehouses would have them as well, for electronics assemblies/workstations.

How about Officemax, Staples etc.? Some industrial warehouses would have them as well, for electronics assemblies/workstations.

I did try Staples today and they didn't have any :confused: But I did see online that Sears has them and JC Penny's has drum stools so I'm going to go over there tonight to see. I'll have to let you guys know what I come up with :wink:

So apparently they don't have them in store! Bah! But online they sell for between $30 and $50 at various department stores. I guess that's how I will have to get them.

Most reactions

Back