Where did you buy your camera?

Adorama and Buy/Sell sections on this forum and Photocamel.

I like Adorama's 30 day, no-hassle, no-RMA return policy.

I bought my Camera on Ebay. It was from a brick and mortar store that sold on ebay. They were taking kits apart and selling the camera and lens seperately. I got a 7D body for like $1440 less than 6 months after they came out. Thats over $100 less than bhphoto has them for NOW. They were an authorized seller as well so it had a full warranty.

I buy my lenses and accessories from either Adorama or Bhphoto, but bought all of my high dollar lenses from people on craigslist.

my local camera store, been doing business with them since 84' when I moved here.

I bought my camera and all my gear in one Slovak store called MegaFoto (www.megafoto.sk). Good prices, good staff in there and many things which I need in one place.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Of the four bodies on hand, they were purchased from....
Canon EOS 501N (?).....I don't know, it's been that long.
Nikon D300..... B&H.com
Nikon D700..... Photos4Less.com
Olympus E-P3..... OlympusUSA.com

But then you should consider this as a system thing also. There are so many ancilliary components that will creep into you Wish List. Some of the other places off the top of my head in no particular order. Adorama and B&H are a given (new & used).

Southeastern Camera (finally discovered they price match Adorama and B&H), Peace Camera and Wolf/Ritz Camera are my local camera shops.
Paul C. Buff
Gadget Infinity
Alzo Digital
Thomas Distributing
Thom Hogan
Amazon
Barnes & Nobel
Adobe
Photograhers Warehouse
TPF Marketplace
Craigs List
A couple of places in Hong Kong via eBay
Tiger Direct
WalMart
Target
Various workshops and seminars
SmugMug, Bay Photo and the other lab
mpix

There are more, but stating where you bought you camera is a small portion of the pie.

Most reactions

Back