Nicolas Alary

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi guys !

I was looking all over the web for good 120 roll prices. The average price I found is 3,5 bucks for a ISO400 Black and White roll. I had a serious look on Ebay and on online photo goods shops.

Do you guys know where they are cheaper ?

Thanks !

Nico

If I buy online, it's from freestyle (freestylephoto.biz)

Damn ! Living in Paris is bulling me again ! 50 bucks for shipping ! But that's true ! The film is really cheap ! Once I'll leave in Vancouver (March) I'll definitely add it to my bookmark ! Thank you for the great tip !

Have you checked out fotoimpex.de? They sell 10 rolls of 120 Fomapan 400 for 17.73 euros, including VAT within the EU. I have found them to be a very good company to deal with. I live in New York, but they have some things that are difficult to get elsewhere.

Good luck,
Helen

That's really good helen ! Fantastic price ! Thank you very much ! I think it's the european better option ! Thanks for sharing ! ;)

Also try 7dayshop. Although I don't know what the postage is to France, their prices are really competitive.

Will 7dayshop ship to France? I used to buy from them when I lived in the UK, and they would only ship to the UK, Eire and within the Channel Islands.

Best,
Helen

Will 7dayshop ship to France? I used to buy from them when I lived in the UK, and they would only ship to the UK, Eire and within the Channel Islands.

Best,
Helen

Helen, you are right. This is from their website:

Post and Packing Options
We currently supply the Bailiwick of Guernsey, Jersey, the UK & it's islands and Eire.

Sorry Nicolas.

Most reactions

Back