where do you work? post a pic!

AWESOME studio jodie.
*envious*

This is my "office" I work in a 4,000sqft building and there's a buttload of space being converted into a photography studio. I'm a photographer and photo retoucher for a design firm. I dig it, tho, I do a lot of commercial work :C

3405532876_d092d9899f_o.jpg

Matter of fact they just gave all their employees new Nokia cell phones (over 5,000 people here!!). But, they first went through and took out the cameras. They don't even trust their own employees. :lol:

Your not even allow to have a memory card in the facility.
Until recently we had the same rule. Now we are allowed to have a camera phone, we're just not allowed to ever use the camera (I've never seen it happen, but they can search your phone for pictures any time they like). Although, in certain areas you cannot bring any electronic device inside at all, camera or not. Visitors are still forbidden from bringing a camera phone on the facility.

ANY kind of electronic data stogage media is forbidden.

...We have a lot of rules.

I walk through my breezeway into my converted garage that is now my sewing shop,, thats right I'm a man who runs sewing machines for a living and I own a parachute manufacturing company.
sewing005-1.jpg
sewing008.jpg

Nothing like living on a thread.

hehe sweet that you make parachutes, i ruined a parachute last month . . . well, its at least going to require a serious patch

Here is the picture I took of my office

cttowersmall.jpg

No wonder I couldn't get a controller that night. They were out watching the basketball game. :lol:

I was flying a Cherokee 180 one night and had an electrical failure. I flew 500' above pattern flashing my D-Cell mag light at the tower waiting for light guns. After two trips around I figured they couldn't see my light flashing. So, I looked for traffic, landed, cleared the runway. Tried to get their attention again. Nothing. So, I carefully taxied down 2 other runways (no taxiways) and parked on the GA ramp (YIP). I then got to a phone and called them saying I was the guy who landed on 23L with no lights. Their reply was "You Did??". I was like any problems? They said no. So, I hung up. :lol:

Wow, amazing that the controller never picked you up at all...

You should have buzzed the tower with a nice close fly-by, he/she would have heard you :)

Here is the picture I took of my office

No wonder I couldn't get a controller that night. They were out watching the basketball game. :lol:

I was flying a Cherokee 180 one night and had an electrical failure. I flew 500' above pattern flashing my D-Cell mag light at the tower waiting for light guns. After two trips around I figured they couldn't see my light flashing. So, I looked for traffic, landed, cleared the runway. Tried to get their attention again. Nothing. So, I carefully taxied down 2 other runways (no taxiways) and parked on the GA ramp (YIP). I then got to a phone and called them saying I was the guy who landed on 23L with no lights. Their reply was "You Did??". I was like any problems? They said no. So, I hung up. :lol:

That's just crazy!! :pale:

i work on floor 34 in a building in downtown pittsburgh. i'm a sys admin so i have nothing cool to take a picture of since i can't take a picture of the data center.
here is a pic from my desk though, at least i have a nice view
officeview.jpg

Well, this is the home office (pardon the size of the image im too lazy to download it and resize it...)

my%20home%20office%20mess%20sm.jpg

And yes, that's a bomb in the corner. :)

Oh yeah, and here's work work... forgot I took this...

Chris%20Office%20tpf.jpg

i work on floor 34 in a building in downtown pittsburgh. i'm a sys admin so i have nothing cool to take a picture of since i can't take a picture of the data center.
here is a pic from my desk though, at least i have a nice view
Yup, great view. I worked at HJ Heinz for a short while doing an internship for school. Worked in the corner lab that had a great view of the US Steel building. That was back when Pink Floyd came to town and they flew the blimp around. It looked like the blimp flew right through the US Steel building.

It's been too long since I've been in Pittsburgh. I don't recognize where that view is. I now live about halfway between Pittsburgh and Erie nearly on I-80.

It's been too long since I've been in Pittsburgh. I don't recognize where that view is.

the yellow bridge in the bottom left is the 9th street bridge. and the big ramped roof to the right is the convention center.
my co-worker that sits on the other side of the office a direct view of PNC Park and he watches baseball games from his office.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back