Where does photography stop and painting begin?

As I said before there is no correct answer, just opinions.

It is true that it takes great talent to be a great painter but there are still thousands of really poor artists who enjoy putting brush to canvas. Also not everyone who Photoshop's produces an award winning photograph.

The world of art is so diverse it is impossible to say who is more talented. Is Picasso better than Ansel Adams?

It is true that a Picasso painting costs a lot of money, but Ansel sells an awful lot of calendars. :)

I know what I like, so I will leave t to others to sort out what they like.

As I said before there is no correct answer, just opinions.

It is true that it takes great talent to be a great painter but there are still thousands of really poor artists who enjoy putting brush to canvas. Also not everyone who Photoshop's produces an award winning photograph.

The world of art is so diverse it is impossible to say who is more talented. Is Picasso better than Ansel Adams?

It is true that a Picasso painting costs a lot of money, but Ansel sells an awful lot of calendars. :)

I know what I like, so I will leave t to others to sort out what they like.
Normon Rockwell sells a awful lot of calendars

I suspect that you also have neglected to consider that artists aren't dimwits. Given Leonardo da Vinci was a prolific inventor I have to believe that he would not only have used Photoshop, but improved on it.

Most reactions

Back