Where does TPF live?

now i know where to go trick or treating in a few weeks.

Luminosity said:
Al and Aubs, you're closer to me then I realized :shock:

:mrgreen:

Hey, if you decide to get married in Canada you can have two wedding photographers for free :mrgreen:

That's it!
They want a comma between town name and country.
They don't want the country in brackets!
That was my mistake. That may have been your mistake, too, Hertz.
Get "arsed" to try a seventh time and put your town name comma UK. I think that should work.

And my little needle is now a wee bit too far up north, just a bit, for I put Hamburg... that is 60 km (approx. 40 miles) further north from where we actually are.

mountainlander said:
Did you click on the "not in the US" link?
Of course. As far as I can tell it believes that the East Midlands only contains three cities - and all of them are more than 30 miles from where I live.

hah! so PL is better hahaha my city is clearly marked on the map! ha! :D

Silly Americans can't make a map that recognizes international cities... errm...

Prolly the fault of Google Maps mostly; it's pretty new and for the most part just supports the US.

I just added myself... you can find me between JonMikal and danaelc99 ;). Andrea is near me too.

I'm so glad everyone is adding to it! Keep it up, people! :D

Great link, Corey. :thumbup:

WOW!!! You can fully zoom in on these places!!!! It's unreal! You can see all the reef that's right near me! WOW! And you can zoom right in on the golden gate bridge and stuff.

It's great to actually see on a map where everyone is! And wow are there a lot of people in G Britain... and way up north too! Crazy people. :p

Attachments

• $Untitled-1.jpg
    $Untitled-1.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 69
Well it might be good if it recognised my part of the world as existing. It's on it's bl**dy map but it won't recognise it as anything other than 'Invalid City'. And yes I've tried everything in every possible permutation.
What we should do is get a big school world map, stick map pins in it, photograph it and then post it. It would be more fun.

I think I shall see if the stupid program has any outlandish out of the way places and choose one of them as my spiritual home....

There! You can recognise me as the one making a rude gesture.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back