Where does TPF live?

wow is that really where vladivostok is? I've always heard of it, but never knew where it was.

:-( I don't have a big world map. There is however in paddington (a suburb in brisbane) a travel agent with a massiiiive poster (like 3x6m) of the world. If one night, I got drunk enough along with some other TPF'ers we could sneak along and stick stickies where everyone lives and take a photo!!! Oooooh wouldn't that be fun!!

Well, my pin is waaaayyy too far north, as well. And after I have zoomed in onto Hamburg (only the port parts are high res, mind), I found out that the pin places us in the poshest of areas of Hamburg. Well, wow. That would be a dream area (not mine, but many people's) to live in, the reality is all different, though.

BUT I could zoom in onto my husband's workplace and see its every detail, almost down to seeing his car parked in the parking area ;). It is all there (his work place is in that very high resolution port area). There are high resolution spots leading south but I could not make out our village anywhere there... Hmph. Would have been fun.

But really, the only places named are Hamburg or Bremen or Hannover, each an hour or more drive from here.

Note kindly that I did not put myself into Vladivostok out of mere protest... I would have had every right to do so :).

For whatever stupid reason my zipcode is invalid. And I have Zip code pride. The zip code is valid on google maps... :scratch:

I know there is at least one member near me but I just checked and she has not posted since May :(

Thanks for posting this, its great to see where everyone hails from :)

Dweller said:
I know there is at least one member near me but I just checked and she has not posted since May :(

Thanks for posting this, its great to see where everyone hails from :)

There are two members near you...but Havoc hasn't been around much lately, either.

I think im gonna add to this...but its one of the most nerve racking things for me to do...its cause I like you guys that im gonna go for it...im gonna sleep on it then go for it :)

Weeeird...there's hardly anyone on the western half of the us (at least not that's posted up). We're missing several! No Voodoo, for one thing.

Where's littleman at? I left him a special message from good ole MO :lol:

core_17 said:
Weeeird...there's hardly anyone on the western half of the us (at least not that's posted up). We're missing several! No Voodoo, for one thing.

Yeah it's starting to get lonely over here.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back