Where is the community at TPF?

BTW, the crust of the biscuit is the apostrophe....J.:grumpy:
But what my ears hear (without being too pedantic) is Fido sez...... it's the crux of the biscuit. (This is the dog talking now)

It doesn't
And you can't
I won't
And it don't
It hasn't
It isn't
It even ain't
And it shouldn't
It couldn't
He told me no, no, no
I told him yes, yes, yes
I say, I do it all the time
Ain't this boogie a mess

I knew that...maybe need to lay off the beak bowl myself.:lol:

Now, someone help me out. I used to love one of his albums, listened to it a zillion times in the 70's, had a line in it that went something like "bobby you got a head like a potato". Thought it might be the song San Brdeno, but I can't remember. I'd like to find that album.

Now quit jerkin your penguin, and find me that song!

J.:headbang:

.....that went something like "bobby you got a head like a potato". Thought it might be the song San Brdeno, but I can't remember. I'd like to find that album.
You are correct sir.

San Ber'dino lyrics by Frank Zappa

Off the "One Size Fits All" albumn.
(my favorites are Can't Afford No Shoes, Po-jama People, Andy..... and of course..... Evelyn, A Modified Dog)

.....that went something like "bobby you got a head like a potato". Thought it might be the song San Brdeno, but I can't remember. I'd like to find that album.
You are correct sir.

San Ber'dino lyrics by Frank Zappa

Off the "One Size Fits All" albumn.
(my favorites are Can't Afford No Shoes, Po-jama People, Andy..... and of course..... Evelyn, A Modified Dog)

Yep, I loved that album, I believe Inca Roads was on there too...but my favorite on the whole disc was Evelyn, a modified dog..Ahh to be young again. Lot's of friends of mine used to think I was a little eccentric..they viewed Zappa as something you only listened to while stoned, while I would listen to it anytime...and really enjoyed it.

:lol:

I used to listen to Zappa a lot (started around '68) and played him to anyone I could get to sit still long enough, trying to convert them.
Beefheart too. Saw him live three times.
Zappa has finally been accepted for the genius I always knew he was. Yellow Shark was played at the Proms year before last :mrgreen:
If certain people would like to drop me a PM I may be able to help them out.

Is it holding a torch or something? Or maybe it's coffee erupting out of a cup...

I believe it is a chainsaw the penguin is holding. :lol: The complete image from the website http://www.evil-penguins.com is:

EvilPenguins.gif

I got the book for Xmas, and it's hilarious!

Last edited:
Bring that chainsaw on...damned canadian penguin transplants....I got something for you penguin...:gun::gun::gun:

Canada better do something about their penguin immigration laws, or we're goning to have to come up north and take care of it ourselves...

J.:grumpy::fangs:

Little satanic worshiping, mind controlling, one world government conspiracy, suckers..

Bring that chainsaw on...damned canadian penguin transplants....I got something for you penguin...:gun::gun::gun:

Canada better do something about their penguin immigration laws, or we're goning to have to come up north and take care of it ourselves...

J.:grumpy::fangs:

Little satanic worshiping, mind controlling, one world government conspiracy, suckers..
This is not a political forum, Please keep your Satan stuff to yourself. :lol::lmao::lol::lmao::lol:

If I have to explain the difference between worshipping Satan and voting for Satan to you once more you'll go to bed without supper.

If I have to explain the difference between worshipping Satan and voting for Satan to you once more you'll go to bed without supper.
What if I am Satan...then you all go to bed without anything. :lol::lmao::lol:

What if I am Satan...then you all go to bed without anything. :lol::lmao::lol:

Then, if you're Satan, take your Satan Worshiping, Mind Control, Canadian migrating immagrite penguins and go home. I command thee...

J.:fangs::greendev::gun:

ohmygod this thread is still going? :lol:

Well, as someone about to type their 3rd post I'm hardly in a position to comment, but here's my 2 cents!

Many forums don't allow users to post links/html/add their own website until they have made a certain number of posts (10 seems common). I think that's a great idea as, if SPAM is the objective, the people will soon realise it's quicker to go elsewhere to post their links.

:raisedbrow:

Why do I have to keep telling you: it's Penguin Worshipping you should all be practicing.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back