I am Big, I am Mike
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mikehodson.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are three versions of the same photo.

Fathers-day-001.jpg

Fathers-day-001a.jpg

Fathers-day-001b.jpg

Oh, definately the color! Wow, what a beautiful sky. Combined with the bright red barn, and the green of the grass, is like a primary colors feast for the eyes.
Where was that? I can't get over how beautiful the sky is.

Thanks,

These were all taken at the (soon to be) in-law's farm. It's about 100km east of Edmonton and more than 2000 miles north of you :D

Very cool shots indeed Big Mike. #1 , 2 and 4 are great. Next time , try to capture the deer and the antelope playin.

Amazing shots Big Mike... Number one is the best . It is really clear, and the colours are just awesome. Very cool.!!! :thumbup:

hey mike...these are great...but my favorite is the third one...the white washed out look is killer.....the color is fantastic in the first, and the second is stark and really cool...(dang, i think i like them all after all....!! ??) nevermind....they are ALL great shots..good job!

Torn between the first and the third, ohh wait, the third is winning the longer I look at them, the tones are winning me over plus I am a sucker for a dark sky.;) Well done on all the pictures.

great shots Mike, I was driving by many farms today, and "visioning" some shots, but the cam forgot to join me today! really nice job on al, but I like the last best, great sky, composure, and colours! awesome!

Most reactions

Back