What's new

Where to buy a Car Camera Rig mount

703Methane

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 25, 2010
Messages
127
Reaction score
0
Location
Woodbridge,VA,
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everyone, I've been trying on google to find a Car camera Rig mount. I'm looking towards buying one for the spring/summer season. I'm going to be covering a lot of car meets during the spring and summer, and I feel like this will help me out a lot.

Does anyone know of any sites that have any for sale? I can't quite find it on google, so please don't respond by saying "Google".

something like this.
Take Cool Car Photos With A DIY Specialized Car Rig | DIYPhotography.net


Just not sure if i want to do a DIY
Thanks,
 
There's a company that makes rigs, but they're really expensive from what I remember. I'll see if I can find the site. The best option is DIY. Buy manfrotto avenger suction cups, super clamps, a magic arm, and a ball head. From there you just need to source a pole that's long enough and sturdy enough.
 
Thanks for the Advice Village i'll be looking in to this.

Everything from there is pretty much plug in play?
 
Automotive Rigs
they are pretty expensive like village said DIY. i remember reading a thread on it let me see if i can find it. has everything cost, where to get it...
 
Thanks for the Advice Village i'll be looking in to this.

Everything from there is pretty much plug in play?

The hardest part is building the boom. Aluminum conduit is what most people use, but unless you have a way to transport a 12-14 foot pole, you'll have to get it cut and find a way to securely put it together and keep it rigid. Usually it's with sleeves, eyebolts and cabling.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom