Where to buy plastic filter cases?

ghostrider117

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all,

I just bought a set of 3 Hoya 67mm close-up filters, which came in a ‘soft’ case offering very little protection. I would like to better protect these 3 filters when I lug them around with me and tried searching for ‘lens filter cases’ online, hoping to buy the round, clear-plastic type that are often supplied with a filter when bought individually. I have not been able to find a store or anywhere on eBay that sells the round plastic individual lens filter containers and was wondering if anyone knows where to buy them!

I know that you can screw the filters together and then screw caps onto either end of the ‘stack’, but I didn’t want to do that.

Thanks

Hi all,

I just bought a set of 3 Hoya 67mm close-up filters, which came in a ‘soft’ case offering very little protection. I would like to better protect these 3 filters when I lug them around with me and tried searching for ‘lens filter cases’ online, hoping to buy the round, clear-plastic type that are often supplied with a filter when bought individually. I have not been able to find a store or anywhere on eBay that sells the round plastic individual lens filter containers and was wondering if anyone knows where to buy them!

I know that you can screw the filters together and then screw caps onto either end of the ‘stack’, but I didn’t want to do that.

Thanks

I ordered a set of 3 filters and it came with a case. I am sure you can find one on ebay or amazon for next to nothing :)

Stack caps.

D7K_5907.jpg

Definitely gotta go with the metal stack cap. I went the clear plastic route a couple of months ago. Just add that to the list of things I've been wrong about lately. OK, maybe long list. The cases I got from Ebay certainly looked like they screwed tightly together. They didn't. I went with the metal stackers, what a difference. Cheaper in price only!

Most reactions

Back