Where to go in 2008

Claire Hayworth

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi everybody,

I am new to the forum and hope to make plenty of friends here. I have just received a new camera - Canon 5D and hoping to use it as much as possible.
I was looking at travel workshops sites but there are so many that I don't know where to start from.
I am hoping to go on a Workshop in 2008 and my first choice would be Europe. Does anybody has a first hand experience with a workhsop company that they will want to share with me?

Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated!

Thank you

The incomparable Rich Clarkson and the paper I work with produce "Photography at the Summit" here in Jackson. A lot of big names like MaryAnne Golon and Jay Maisel play mentor. Problem is that it can be very pricey depending on where you are located.

Love & Bass

Thank you for your suggestions - but I have spent the whole week end looking for juicy stuff in Europe and I came accross vspworkshops.com and I enrolled on a "Mastering the Magic of light" with Joe McNally for next April 2008 in Venice, Italy.

Does anybody knows this company at all - the website looks impressive but if somebody knows something about them please drop me a line.

Thank you

Claire

Most reactions

Back