Where to order press printed albums?

sactown024

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am trying to setup wedding pricing and I would like to include a press printed album as part of the package. I have an account with WHCC but their albums seemed to be priced a little high ($180 for 10x10) and I dont really like the layout of how to create them. I used Blurb for my wedding book and it came out great but I think most couples would prefer album over a book.

Any recommensdations?

I've used blurb and have been quite happy with the results. Image quality and color rendition is quite good.

Yeah man I have used blurb too, came out great but they make books, not really albums.

Can you post an example of what you have in mind for an album? I might be able to render better suggestions or ask my girlfriend who is a designer what she would use.

Are you planning on laying out the album yourself or looking to have a designer/printer handle the images for you?

The mroe I think about it the more I think a "Book" is just as good. I got one from blurb and I loved it so I dont see why anyone else wouldnt.

sactown024 said:
The mroe I think about it the more I think a "Book" is just as good. I got one from blurb and I loved it so I dont see why anyone else wouldnt.

That's my thoughts too. But a design sense is key when laying out a wedding album. I hope you have indesign or quark... Good luck with whatever you decide.

sactown024 said:

That's my thoughts too. But a design sense is key when laying out a wedding album. I hope you have indesign or quark... Good luck with whatever you decide.

no i dont have either but I have designed my last wedding album through Blurb and it came out amazing. What are those programs you mentioned? how do they help with blurb designs?

sactown024 said:
no i dont have either but I have designed my last wedding album through Blurb and it came out amazing. What are those programs you mentioned? how do they help with blurb designs?

They're page and text layout programs. Made for pagination of books or print designs. Indesign is an adobe product, quark is its own thing.

It allows for the most creative control when designing. You download the blurb template and lay out your book or album within the pages.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back