Where to send negative for an enlargement

Brutus Hedgeapple

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I finally found a lost negative of a pic I took over Puget Sound about twenty years ago. My wife took it to our local drugstore for an enlargement and they just transferred it to digital and printed it out and it looks aweful. They didn't clean the neg and left a bloth right on the pic.

Where can I send it for enlargement where they will actually print it on photo paper and do a pro job on it?

Thanks, :hail: Brutus

I'd ask them if they know of a place nearby that does professional work and optical enlargements. For me, that means taking my negative or slide to my local lab and they mail it to a bigger city where the print is made. Then it comes back to them. Takes about a week.

Thanks but being I left that place with both me and the picture dude pi$$ed, I'm gonna have to find a place on my own.

If the negative is in bad shape (more than just dust) it may need to be digitized to be retouched. There are alot photo labs that will do this for you.

If you send me a private message I will give you my email, and you can send me the scan they gave you. I will see what I can do with it in photoshop. If more needs to be done we can discuss that as well.

Send me a private message and we can talk about it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back