Well, invisible is the one who seems to be the well travelled one! He knew, and he's right. This photo was taken in Istanbul. I was in Turkey from Saturday morning, 11 October, until Saturday evening, 18 October (home in the early hours of Sunday, 19th), so this was a whole week of shooting, but I'm into Photo 426 of the first two days alone (and still more to come, night has not fallen as yet in my photos - but then I don't think I ever took as many pics anywhere else anymore than I took in Istanbul). We took a trip down the west coast, visited Troy, Pergamon, Ephesus and other places, went inland to Hierapolis and Pamukkale and ended the trip in Antalya from where we flew back home. It was a group trip. I was not as free to photograph as I would have liked to be, so I had to make do with the situations as they came up and had to try and make the most of them. Little planning. Little chance for repeating photos gone wrong. So they're in the "sieve" now

.
Overread, I pass them through the quick processing just now - only levels and USM, no more. Some saturation thingies. That must be it. The odd straightening with some, a bit of cropping with some others. That's all. They're holiday snaps. No more. No chance for anything artsy, I'm afraid.
And Tangerini, hey, long time no see: no, that one's the Sultan-Ahmet-Mosque (Blue Mosque), the Hagia Sofia is behind my back (a little to the left).