What's new

where's scoob

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 28, 2004
Messages
12,262
Reaction score
327
58323477-O-1.jpg
 
er, if thats real its a sweet shot and that door is awsome..... if its ps, your good at cut & paste! :thumbup:
 
I love it! :thumbup:

The only thing I don't like is the trash on the ground to the right and left of scoob. :D
 
Archangel said:
er, if thats real its a sweet shot and that door is awsome..... if its ps, your good at cut & paste! :thumbup:

it's real. this is the national archives building in dc. there you'll find the original declarartion of independence, bill of rights, etc, etc.

thanks guys.
 
Very cool! Beautiful architecture.
 
Looks like an out-take from Honey, I Shrunk the Kids. What amazing architecture.
 
Thats awesome Jon. Mini scoob.
Just when I took my camera off the ebay auction, now I gotta put it back on :er:
 
JonMikal said:
it's real. this is the national archives building in dc. there you'll find the original declarartion of independence, bill of rights, etc, etc.

thanks guys.

Is gallery remolding finished?
 
Jeff Canes said:
Is gallery remolding finished?

wouldn't know Jeff...i haven't been lately, but you can still tour the inside.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom