which Camera I Should BUY??

Almas1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Which Camera I Should Buy? Canon SX210 Or Olympus E-450 Don't Worry About The Cash, And Whats The Zoom Level On E-450?
Pease Help!!

The olympus. Do some research before asking sucha lazy question. This is a complete no brainer. Also, your zoom on a dSLR comes from whichever lens you use. So read up on lenses and what an SLR is. I would recommend going with a canon or a nikon though.

The Olympus E-450 is an interchangeable lens camera. So the level of zoom you get depends on the lens you put on the camera.

For example, I think the basic kit lens is a 14-42mm, which gives you a 3x zoom range.

If you don't understand the basic concepts of an interchangeable lens camera I suggest you get a point-and-shoot like the Canon SX210, or better yet, spend a bit of time educating yourself before you decide what to buy.

Which Camera I Should Buy?

The camera that most suits your need.

If you give us more information, we maybe able to help more. Your question is like "Which car should I buy, a 4 doors sedan or a 7 passengers minivan?"

Sounds like you need to do some research. It is obvious you know nothing about these cameras and sounds like you just heard the names while standing on a street corner. I'm not trying to be mean, but, yeah you need to educate yourself to best find out what you need. Once you have it narrowed down to at the very least the type of camera, be it DSLR, point and shoot, ect then maybe ask about recommendations between cameras that are in the same league.

hey another rerun!
sweeeet.

I Know Alot About Cameras I Know What Is DSLR And What IS Point And Shoot.
But Canon's SX210 Is Ultimate Point And Shoot With 14x Optical Zoom And 14.1 MPix And Olympus E-450 Is 10Mpix With Bigger Sensor .I Want To Ask Which Is Better To Buy, Cheapest DSLR Or Ultimate Point And Shoot.!
And Also I Need Perfect Quality Pictures!

Last edited:
not to sound rude, not to say i know more than you but the fact that you're asking that qn suggests you lack thorough knowledge in what you're aiming to do and the limitations associated which each camera 'platform'.

now if you wanted an opinion on two models from the same brand or even a canon vs nikon line up debate before committing to a system, thats something else but what you're asking, if you do know a lot about cameras, that is a question, you yourself can answer...or at the very least give us more to work with.

These two cameras shouldn't be compared. If you want control over your photos, you'll get an DSLR. If you want a point and shoot and not worry about what your settings are, get a point and shoot. However, if you do get a DSLR, I wouldn't make it an Olympus personally. I don't know much about the line, and you probably don't either. But what I can say is that I have heard that they have a 2.0x crop factor, which seems pretty lame. That means that a 50mm lens would be a 100mm? Lame.

Ultimate point and shoot.? I may get one if I found one ,so far ,there are none. Now Olympus has some nice P&S, probably some of the best in the biz on that I would probably agree, but no such thing as ultimate and if there ever was, by the end of the day it would still be called old and outdated like everything else. So, like I said before do some research, as it is clear you need to know a whole lot more before buying anything.

I Know Alot About Cameras I Know What Is DSLR And What IS Point And Shoot.
But Canon's SX210 Is Ultimate Point And Shoot With 14x Optical Zoom And 14.1 MPix And Olympus E-450 Is 10Mpix With Bigger Sensor .I Want To Ask Which Is Better To Buy, Cheapest DSLR Or Ultimate Point And Shoot.!
And Also I Need Perfect Quality Pictures!

Ok then... It all depends on your needs. If you want perfect quality pictures, seeing as you know a lot about cameras, then you should know its not about the camera if you want perfection.

Perfect quality is dependant mostly on the person behind the lens, and then on the lens, and then on the body.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back