What's new

Which camera to buy based on my style?

williamvc5

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 12, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Puerto Rico
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These are my pictures Flickr: William Vazquez's Photostream, all taken with my (stolen) Nikon D-60 with the stock 18-55mm lens. Like I said, it was stolen, so now I'm on the hunt for another camera. My budget is $800 (for a camera with stock lens, i have another budget for extra lens). What would you recommend based on my photographs? I was thinking a Canon T2i (heard Canon lens are cheaper)?? Also, apart from the 18-55 lens, what other lens would you recommend? i was thinking a 50mm?
 
Sorry to hear your camera was stolen.
Did you like it, though? Why not get another Nikon, since you already know how to use it?
Nice photos, by the way.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom