which crop?

anua

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.portretowa.pl
i cant decide which crop is better....if any-:)

what do you think?and what do you think of it generally?

P1010601psqmmm.jpg

P1010601pspopmmm.jpg

thanks for your suggestions-:)

anu

Excellent work!!! Women and their makeup/hair rituals never cease to amaze me. My mother and her sisters used to call it "put on my face".

Anyway. I thing the first frame is stronger. The bathroom wall is fascinating and I think it has a stronger environmental portrait feel. I am a little bummed about not seeing the full mirror.

Personally; my goal is to crop only through the viewfinder. It is a never ending battle.

I'm not sure which crop - they have very different "feels", so I would prefer either one depending on the situation.

As a stand alone piece of art, I prefer the second crop - it instantly makes me curious, and asks some questions that are already answered in the first crop (like, where is she?)

I'm with Kara I like the second much better, but would darken the top of the pic just a bit :)

i honestly can't choose. they're both good!!!! is that you????

I like the top photo,the only change I might make is to add a little more
on the right.If you were to frame it as it is you would crop a little more
and she [or you] would be squashed into the corner too much.
anyway a good photo tthough. :wink:

thanks for comments, guys! -:)
Looks like theres no 'better' version - they are both different, like andy said.....but im really glad you liked them-:) Thanks!

ah, jonmikal! its not me(unfortunately :banghead: he he he) - its Natalia, one of my best friends-:)

eromallagadnama,i was thinking about making it darker at the top, same about cutting out the bottles from the left, but my ps knowledge is too little, so i had to leave it just like it is.-:)

craig - i have a 'little problem' with cropping, ha ha - i TRY not to crop at all (i mean only through the vewfinder), but it just doesnt work with me, cause i always try to 'save' something...(and usually its a bad pic, ha ha :roll: )...so ive decided to crop ONLY to the regular square or 2:3 proportion......(you can see it here-:) ) - i hope it will help me to be more disciplined-:), ...but i absolutely agree with you about it -:)

thanks again for comments-:) :hug::

Most reactions

New Topics

Back