Which do YOU like better?

RMThompson

the TPF moderators rock my world!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This was the picture I considered the BEST of the series when I took it back in May of 2007.

2484742831_96788d29d3.jpg

However, after going through and re-editing some older images, I came across these gems:

3191465373_b5067c457f.jpg

I feel liek I've learned a LOT about editing since the first picture, and hope that the second looks better... although now the vigenetting is botherinf me. ACK!

Ryan

Which do YOU like better?

EDIT:

NEW OPTIONS:

3:
3191589307_dc9b479ee7.jpg

4:
3191700705_c2514fa359.jpg

Last edited:
I like the second one a lot more. i like the idea of the vignette but i think you can execute it better. post the next edit!

And now an option 4:

3191700705_c2514fa359.jpg

I'll vote for #3 because you can see her eyes and I like the pose more. They're both really strong though.

I like #3, now I'll be in my study.

2 or 3 for me. The first one looks a bit uncomfortable. Good job.

The first one looks a bit uncomfortable. Good job.
Was my exact first thought when I saw the first shot.

Shot #2. I don't like the edit. I'm not fond of saturated colors. She looks orange and the sky looks purple.

Looks like some beautiful eyes captured, if there was a larger version available.

I can't see #4 either.

Why you would perch your model on a pole is beyond me.

Love & Bass

Because it's interesting enough to have people comment on it in the thread. :D I like it a lot more than your standard "laying on the beach" shot. Plus isn't the idea behind all of this to be creative??

Ok... I'm done. I like it... pole and all.

I can't see either of the re-dos, only can see the first two. Out of those, I like the first one heaps better. The only two things I don't line about the first one is the area where the girls undies are visible, I'd prefer if it was a little bit more shielded with her feet.

The other issue is that the girl is facing the wrong way on both pictures. I'd really like to see what she'd look like on the second picture if facing the sun.

Most reactions

Back