Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters

mishele

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I don't know! I'm having a hard time grasping which of these feels right. I need a second hand w/ this!! Please explain your vote.:sexywink:

9037797510_ec40c35223_z.jpg

9037797406_c32e83d509_z.jpg

#1 for me. My explanation is the suck though.. lol 2 just feels upside down to me? ;\

I can't wait for Runnah to chime in on this one :raisedbrow:. #1 feels or rather seems....right to me. Something about the flow from the swirls at the top work better as opposed to from the bottom. Sheesh. I can't put my finger on it.

I am equally aroused by both of them.
(ill be back in a few minutes to vote)

I can't wait for Runnah to chime in on this one :raisedbrow:. #1 feels or rather seems....right to me. Something about the flow from the swirls at the top work better as opposed to from the bottom. Sheesh. I can't put my finger on it.

I'm sure he will arise for the occasion and not disappoint. ;)

Well, if you take amateur opinions into consideration, it appears to be a flower pistil. Flowers tend to be happiest when they're reaching for the sun, not sad and drooping toward the ground. With that in mind, the first photo feels, well, Happy! :D The second, sad :( Viewers like looking at happy!

Win win. Some days you like to ride, others days you rather be ridden.

I prefer #1, but I think that the main subject is too small in the overall image.

Last edited:
I think the first one leads your eyes along the subtle pattern of the swirl into the photo; the second one seems to bring you directly to the more central part of the image and then stops - it seems to keep the viewer there more than taking the line of vision on thru the rest of the photo.

I felt like I stopped looking at the second one while the first made me linger. (And go back for another look.)

1 for me. It's what I would expect the inside of a flower to look like, the other way looks upside down.

Looks like something rose for the occasion

I prefer #2. Why? Light sky, dark terra firma. Light sky, dark ocean water. Lighter on top, darker on the bottom. Come to think of it, I kinda like peroxide blondes too...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back