Which is better???

lily_ann

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I`m absolute beginner, well i think so...and i have looked a long time for some nice photo forum, so i hope i have found one(well looks nice) Taking photos is my hobby, but still i want to make my skills better, or just make skills. Mostly i use Photoshop rare, but this time i did...and actually i wanted to know what is better...photo with PS or without???
When i`ll have more time i will put some more photos, in hope to receive your advices :)

madebylila011.jpg

madebylila0111.jpg

I like the first one better. Most all photos need to be edited. If you shoot in JPEG the camera edits them and if you shoot in RAW then they definitely need to be edited. All photos you see have more than likely been edited. Film photos were edited in labs. The goal of editing is too make it look like they weren't edited so it's beat to get it right in camera so you don't have to do too much editing.

Well i loked on both for long time and i like original better too, i dont know even why. I dont like editing just because people some time make mess with that. So i try to make photo as good as i can just by cam.

lily_ann said:
Well i loked on both for long time and i like original better too, i dont know even why. I dont like editing just because people some time make mess with that. So i try to make photo as good as i can just by cam.

Yeah people can overdo it in editing but most photos look a lot better with a few touch ups.

Most reactions

Back