Which lens would you pack?

Sometimes I suspect some of you guys to just post replys in order to improve your stats. Come on! Stop posting. She already made up her mind!!! Sorry for this outburst, but I just needed to let out some steam.

Hocke said:
Sometimes I suspect some of you guys to just post replys in order to improve your stats. Come on! Stop posting. She already made up her mind!!! Sorry for this outburst, but I just needed to let out some steam.

Don't suspect it, it's a fact! Anyway, is there a contest going on? Darn, I'm in 20th place!

Isn't any "What should I buy/What should I take/What should I use?" post sort of an excuse to babble about gear. I mean those questions have been asked at this forum, and every other forum a million-billion times, and the only answer that is always right is "Only you can decide what is right for your style of photography, and no matter what you buy/take/use, you'll probably make do, because good photographs come from the photographer, and not their gear."

Anyway, I still think it would be a shame to be in Amsterdam without her Lensbaby. :)

{Alright, another notch on my post count! This old thread was good for +2. Another 206,347,021 posts and I shall rule the world!! Wait... am I thinking out loud?....} ;)

And I second what matt said.

Chicks dig blokes with large post counts! :heart: :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back