Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
B/W or color?
Pacifica3.jpeg
Pacifica_3673.jpeg

Tough choice, but I think I lean toward the color. There's a lot of details there, for me the color helps to separate them.

I prefer the colour picture. The colours are prominent and add a lot. Is there a vignette added to the mono version? I'm not so keen on that. It makes it 'claustrophobic'. The colour one cropped like the mono one i would say.

Colour. I've never been to sea in a black and white boat:alien:

I like the B&W, it really pops. It may be that I've been around boats so long, that color just seems mundane, but that's just me.

Thanks for your invaluable input.

I lean toward b/w, but I bounce all my photos off my wife before I post them on Flickr. She see's things a bit differently like an average person and prefers the color version. Her input is valid for me. I posted a few other marina photos on Flickr both in b/w and color, but I'm stuck on this one.

Here are 3 versions in b/w. (One is in my initial post above.)
Which of these 3 works for you?
Pacifica sm.jpeg
Pacifica3sm.jpeg
Pacifica4sm.jpeg

No. 3, the last one.

But i'd rotate it -0.3 left/anti-clockwise.

I like them both but I have to say that between the red, the green top and the bright blue cap my eye is being pulled in different directions. So, the B&W is more relaxing to look at.

The third/last one looks to be the best for B&W. I don't like the colour one as much as the red in the background is too distracting and pulls my eyes away from the subject.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back