What's new

Which one do you prefer out these two please!

4meandthem

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 28, 2012
Messages
137
Reaction score
15
Location
Bay Area, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am going to make our Christmas cards this year and got these two shots off today.
I am having a hard time picking which to use. What is your opinion?
 

Attachments

  • $Tanenbaum.webp
    $Tanenbaum.webp
    939 KB · Views: 180
  • $Christmas Tree.webp
    $Christmas Tree.webp
    918.4 KB · Views: 177
I like the continuity of the white light (at bottom) in number two.
 
#2 for me as well.
Actually, I like the tree shape in #1 better--it's rounder, fuller and not leaning as much as #2.
But the cool white "spirograph" thing happening at the bottom on #2 wins me over.

But then, I wore out about six spirographs when I was a kid. If I had one, I would STILL play with that thing. :D
 
I disagree with the previous posters (:) )...the spirograph in the second appears outside of the bottom of the tree, but this is incongruous as I see that bit as the Base/trunk of the tree. So I prefer number 1 as it looks like a tree with a base inside the bottom of the tree. :)

Both very very good, though. Love the idea. :)
 
Thanks everyone! My wife likes #1 but the majority seems to like #2. I may be on the couch tonight!
 
Second one is quite lovely!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom