What's new

Which one is better???

gigiphotography

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 3, 2010
Messages
103
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
DSC_0514.jpg



Drew3-Copy.jpg
 
I like the color! I think the B&W takes away from the picture. But thats just me.
 
I like the color! I think the B&W takes away from the picture. But thats just me.

Thank you. He wants to get into modeling and I don't know which one to send off.
 
He is an extremely handsome young boy. I just wish his shirt were ironed - it's really distracting IMO.
 
He is an extremely handsome young boy. I just wish his shirt were ironed - it's really distracting IMO.

Thank you for the compliment and it was ironed. It's linen and he is all boy! Oh well Hollister sales their things wrinkled! But really thanks.
 
I prefer the color photo... although the face is a touch dark.

Thank you. He wants to get into modeling and I don't know which one to send off.
If you're sending a head shot to a particular agency, I would suggest contacting them and seeing whether they'd prefer a b/w or color photo.

Good luck.
 
1. A handsome young man.
2. I don't dig the whole angle thing. It hurts my neck. I'm not sure it works for a head shot.
3. The focus seem kind of soft.
4. Someone already mentioned the shirt. It is distracting. Looks like it's cotton which makes it harder to iron, they say...polyester? If you are sending it to an agency, I suggest you put another shirt on and re-shoot.
5. I like the black and white photo better, but that maybe because I don't like orange.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom