What's new

Which one is better

ababysean

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 29, 2010
Messages
1,965
Reaction score
103
Location
Pensacola, FL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Playing with photoshop....

1.

nqwobq.jpg


2.
1118chw.jpg


all I did was adjust levels and contrast and saturation.
 
I think one, its more vibrant although the petals in the center are going to poke my eye out, aaaaaaarrrrrrrrggggggggggggggg:lol:
 
1 :sexywink:
 
I agree, #1 is better. I don't like that the middle petals are out of focus though.
 
I like Number 2. Its not so defined which lends itself better to covering up the focus problem in the center.
 
I would say one is better, although I think you may have went a little overboard on the contrast.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom