What's new

Which one of these should I put on our Farm Web site?

the last one is the best. I agree with tirediron, I think it would look better if there were no "empty" spots.
 
Do you have some that don't have little black spots on them? I presume you don't have any that are braided, but maybe you should, just for a picture.

I like the light in #4 the best, but there are so many bulbs that they sort of run together.

I like the idea of the braids, but no I don't have any!

I could always crop the image if there is too many, my original is a 24 mp image.

Thanks for the idea of the braid, may be for next year.
 
I also vote for #4 but in Camera Raw, mostly to add some separation, I would cool the entire image down, then to just the central bulbs use the Adjustment brush to add some Clarity and Sharpening , while also subtracting a bit of Saturation:

8475Edit488176_0aecca7489_b.jpg
 
4.

Crop it, and add fill light. No need to create a dark and moody picture to sell produce. If anything, it makes the produce look less appetizing.

But if it were a night club photo... :lol:
 
I like the set up of #1, but would like more in focus. Take a little time to set up this shot, brush the dirt off and work the lighting from different angles.

I can see that they have dirt on them, but some folks might think the spots are mold too. Put nothing up but the best on a website showcasing your farm or photography, don't compromise.
 
Recropped and worked out...
Any better?

$130214_8897 copy.webp
 
4.

Crop it, and add fill light. No need to create a dark and moody picture to sell produce. If anything, it makes the produce look less appetizing.

But if it were a night club photo... :lol:

Ok my own shutters are opened now!

Thanks
 
Nothing more to add except I would prefer #4 but with a better dof so the majority if not all of them are in focus.
 
Nothing more to add except I would prefer #4 but with a better dof so the majority if not all of them are in focus.

I will keep that in mind for a reshoot!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom