What's new

Which one would you recomend? (sigma lens)

redtippmann

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 19, 2008
Messages
706
Reaction score
6
Location
Athens, Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just got the non-macro version of that late last week (second one in your list), I'm digging it so far.
 
Is it the 2nd version?(II) and how's the AF speed?
 
No, mine is the older version (with aperture ring) - and it's pretty impressive. Autofocus is even reliable in very low lighting.

I got it mainly for bird shots (in flight and in water/on ground).

So far so good... locks focus quickly and accurately. Only issue I had initially was that when shooting wide open I need to use about -1 exposure compensation for optimal exposure and sharpness.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom