Which One?

Some photos just look better in color..her blue/red outfit..her bright blue bow... she is darling...in both..but i love the color one most

Some photos just look better in color..her blue/red outfit..her bright blue bow... she is darling...in both..but i love the color one most

Despite my best efforts to make her a tomboy, the push by her Mom and Grandmothers, has assured she we will remain a prissy little girl. :biggrin-93:

Despite my best efforts to make her a tomboy, the push by her Mom and Grandmothers, has assured she we will remain a prissy little girl. :biggrin-93:
Things can change..especially when she is with her Daddy..

#1 for me but am I the only one that gets the impression she is a little stiff due to posing? Maybe it's just me but I think she could look more natural with the eyes less fixated. Otherwise, it's a nice pic.

No pose, she was zoned out, watching some kids behind me. I wasn't even on her radar.

Aaah, I see, zoned out! That explains the stiff appearance. No biggie, still a nice pic!

Most reactions

Back