What's new

Which ones would you take out?

Joined
Mar 26, 2008
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
0
Location
Haverhill, Ma
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Children are precious little beings for most parents, but generally I do like children. It is impossible to say which photos I like or don't like because as humans we are so diverse in liking. But since I am not fan of B/W photos ever, therefore the 1st and the 4th need to go, sorry.:D
 
Children are precious little beings for most parents, but generally I do like children. It is impossible to say which photos I like or don't like because as humans we are so diverse in liking. But since I am not fan of B/W photos ever, therefore the 1st and the 4th need to go, sorry.:D


Oh oh. "we are so diverse in liking" *cringing* ;) There must be something you could think of in terms of my style, composure, etc etc.. :lmao:
 
are you cutting some of these to put together a portfolio for pro baby portraits?
 
are you cutting some of these to put together a portfolio for pro baby portraits?

Not "pro", since I don't have the equiptment or the skill. But I want a portfolio that represents my best baby/children photography :)
 
but for customers or purely for fun?
PS all my comments about the photos are on your site.
 
I appreciate you commenting on my site!! I was hoping to make a (small) fee (50/sitting and they get the entire CD edited/completed for them) but mostly I just do it for friends and family :) Really appreciate you taking the time to comment, I am definitly going to take your advice on them!
 
if it's for other costomers id use 1 2 5 9 11. 4 6 7 could be neat in some form of advertising.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom