• None of the above?

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters

platano

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
ok.. I have 1 extra photo frame 11X14 that is just in the room wrapped up. Pick a photo for me to put in this frame. And of course please C&C. :D

DSC_0037.jpg

DSC_0088.jpg

DSC_0241.jpg

DSC_0316.jpg

4 by far
Was the first one taken with a screw on wide angle lens? My guess is based on the purple fringing around his head

I like the Jazz hands, but not so much the centered position.

With a little work on the abrasion, #3 would be my pick.

Just my random opinion but I dont love any of them.

#1 has too much of the big-little effect (I am sure there is a real name for that). So much so I was thinking he had dwarfism for a moment. But also there is alot of blown out areas and there isnt really connection with the camera

2) Is cute but really needed fill flash for this one and he is dead center, I feel like it lacks visual interest because of that

3) Also, very very cute kid but very much a snapshot without a special oomph. Eyes are not in focus

4) Cute, I like how he stands out from the background but...dead center again and I guess it is lacking the wow factor too.

I would save the frame and keep practicing. You have a very very cute subject to work on

4 by far
Was the first one taken with a screw on wide angle lens? My guess is based on the purple fringing around his head

yeap.. screw on wide angle you are right. Figured I gave it a shot before I bought the real thing. Didnt cost that much anyway :p

I like 4, but with a different crop if possible.

for an 11x14- two- the exposure is off- the meter picked up the bright background and not the child, a fil would have worked, or a reflector, but who has those at the beach? BUT the pose is so natural, that thre picture works for me- at least until you get another one you love better.
In one the shadows bother me They need to cover teh background or you need to step back a little. Three is good but not for a 11x14.
Four does not get it for me and I can't say why- just not to my tast I suspose, but that just me.
Judge Sharpe

Most reactions

New Topics

Back