Which picture do you like best?

Jdub777

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
First picture, adjusted the white balance a little...
IMG_40531.jpg

Second picture with a little photoshop editing...
roadsplash1.jpg

Last edited:
I think they're both visually interesting; can't say that I like one better than the other.

Thanks man...but if you HAD to choose, which one would it be? I am submitting it to a beginners photography contest at my college

I like the second one. It shows more creativity and the street from a angle that most wouldn't see it from. Love it!

Second.

The ledge on the first (on the left) is very distracting and there's not another line of lights in the trail, so it gets kind of boring. Not your fault, but the second one shows light a little bit better.

The second has nice big yellow leading lines, but they don't lead to anything but the center of the photo.

Pretty much the same for #1, a strong leading line that doesn't lead to anything of particular interest.

If I was forced to choose, I would choose #1 because it has more tension, movement, and drama.

pp in the second kills it for me

Second.

The ledge on the first (on the left) is very distracting and there's not another line of lights in the trail, so it gets kind of boring. Not your fault, but the second one shows light a little bit better.

Ya i didnt have a tripod that picture so I had to balance it on that ledge. I agree completely, it is extremely distracting...I really like the white balance setting on it though, its just...different

I love taking photos at night without a tripod.. it makes it just that much harder & challenging! You will probably end up with more blurry photos than good ones, but the good ones are epic ;) Also, it allows you to discover amazing angels you cant with a tripod..

Back on topic.. Out of those two pictures i like the second one.. love vanishing points and the ground angle is heaps good..might wanna change the PP :greenpbl:

Most reactions

Back