What's new

Which platform to blog?

misskv

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 22, 2011
Messages
4
Reaction score
9
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi All,

I'm hoping to create a photo blog to share mostly photos but occasionally do posts with text. I've heard good things about Tumblr since it's mostly image sharing, but I feel like Tumblr is not as big as it was.

I've also heard a lot of good things about Wordpress and certainly seems powerful from an SEO standpoint.

I currently have a blog page on my weebly account, but I'm considering moving to another website service so was thinking I should have something separate and just provide a link on my website.

What do you use? and what do you think about it (pros/cons)?

Thanks!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom