What's new

Which to get? Canon Rebel XTi or Canon Rebel XT? help please

Both have been gently used by professionals; and are in like-new condition.
I don't know. Used by pro's? Both the XT and the XTI have shutters rated for only 50,000 actuations. A pro shooter would use up that many pretty quickly.

If much more than 10% of the shutter life has been used up you can't really call a camera "like-new."

50k? I thought they were rated for 100k? Aw **** I'm probably at about 25k
 
Both have been gently used by professionals; and are in like-new condition.
I don't know. Used by pro's? Both the XT and the XTI have shutters rated for only 50,000 actuations. A pro shooter would use up that many pretty quickly.

If much more than 10% of the shutter life has been used up you can't really call a camera "like-new."

50k? I thought they were rated for 100k? Aw **** I'm probably at about 25k


I believe the rebel series are rated at 50K while the XXD series are rated at 100K.
 
You are right, according to "The Digital-Picture.com", starting from XSi, the shutter life is double from 50K to 100K.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom