spiffybeth No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 6, 2007 Messages 3,671 Reaction score 4 Location NJ Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 12, 2008 #16 i dont think it matters, but i dont like the DOF in 3.
P Parkerman TPF Noob! Joined Jan 10, 2008 Messages 982 Reaction score 2 Location North Alabama Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 12, 2008 #17 I like 2, I thought at first the white balance was just way off in 1 and 3 until someone mentioned sepia.
I like 2, I thought at first the white balance was just way off in 1 and 3 until someone mentioned sepia.
niforpix TPF Noob! Joined Dec 21, 2006 Messages 474 Reaction score 1 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 12, 2008 #18 #3 for sure.
Heck TPF Noob! Joined Apr 29, 2007 Messages 988 Reaction score 7 Location New York, Bronx/Westchester Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 12, 2008 #19 3 but 2 is a close 2nd